Online Course – Fundamentals of Erosion & Sediment Control 8th February 2022
EVENT CLOSED. WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THIS DATE.
1-day course, approx. 7 hours.
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for planning the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site, compliance personnel/engineers, site supervisors or general construction personnel.
- Better understanding of why soil erosion is a significant environmental issue;
- Appreciation of the legal requirements and obligations regarding erosion and sediment control;
- Improved knowledge of products and techniques for effective erosion and sediment control, and how they are supposed to be used (e.g. using the Blue/White Book);
- Increased ability to critically analyse the compliance of onsite erosion and sediment controls with regard to legislation and recommended industry practice.
- Ability to plan the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site.
- Start time is 9am in NSW & 8am in QLD.
- The course will run if minimum numbers are met. Please click on ‘register’ to go onto the waiting list to book a place in the course. There is no cost to join the waiting list. Once minimum numbers are met, you will receive a booking confirmation email and an invoice. Please pay the invoice prior to attendance to secure your place in the course.
- Once minimum numbers are met, clicking on ‘Register’ will take you directly to booking a place in the course. You can then choose to pay by either: credit card directly at sign up, or choose EFT and an invoice will be issued to you for payment after registering.
- If after signing up you haven’t received any emails from us, please check your spam email folder as they may have ended up there.