Online Course – Fundamentals of Erosion & Sediment Control 2nd December 2021
BOOKINGS FOR THIS COURSE ARE NOW CLOSED
1-day course, approx. 7 hours.
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for planning the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site, compliance personnel/engineers, site supervisors or general construction personnel.
- Better understanding of why soil erosion is a significant environmental issue;
- Appreciation of the legal requirements and obligations regarding erosion and sediment control;
- Improved knowledge of products and techniques for effective erosion and sediment control, and how they are supposed to be used (e.g. using the Blue/White Book);
- Increased ability to critically analyse the compliance of onsite erosion and sediment controls with regard to legislation and recommended industry practice.
- Ability to plan the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site.
NB: Start time is 9am in NSW & 8am in QLD.
Course will run if minimum numbers are met. Please register on the waiting list to book a place in the course. There is no cost to join the waiting list.
Once minimum numbers are met, you will receive a booking confirmation email with instructions on how to pay to secure your place in the course.