Online Course – Test Event
1-day course, approx. 7 hours.
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for planning the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site, compliance personnel/engineers, site supervisors or general construction personnel.
- Better understanding of why soil erosion is a significant environmental issue;
- Appreciation of the legal requirements and obligations regarding erosion and sediment control;
- Improved knowledge of products and techniques for effective erosion and sediment control, and how they are supposed to be used (e.g. using the Blue/White Book);
- Increased ability to critically analyse the compliance of onsite erosion and sediment controls with regard to legislation and recommended industry practice.
- Ability to plan the erosion and sediment control strategy for a site.
- The course will run if minimum numbers are met. Please click on ‘register’ to sign up to the course. You will receive a booking confirmation email and an invoice.
- Please pay the invoice prior to attendance to secure your place in the course. You can choose to pay by credit card directly at sign up, or choose EFT and an invoice will be issued to you for payment after registering.
- If after signing up you haven’t received any emails from us, please check your spam email folder as they may have ended up there.
If minimum numbers are not met to run the course, we will contact you and offer you a full refund of any money paid, or the option to attend the course at one of the other advertised dates.
If you make a cancellation more than 7 days prior to the event you will receive a full refund.
If you make a cancellation up to 7 days prior, you will receive a credit that can be applied to another online training session listed on our website.
Cancellations made within the last 24 hours will be charged in full. No refund will be available.