Online ESC Training – Get the Site Right Friday 29th April 2022
Course duration ~3hrs
Max. 25 people per session.
Cost $150+GST per person
- The basics of erosion & sediment control
- Introduction to the Protection of the Environment Operations Act, 1997
- Erosion and sediment control measures and techniques for small sites
- Erosion & Sediment Control Plans for small sites
- Introduction to ESC on development sites
- Principles of erosion & sediment control
- The course will run if minimum numbers are met. Please click on ‘register’ to go onto the waiting list to book a place in the course. When registering, you will receive an email asking you to click on a link to confirm your place. Once you have done this, you will receive a confirmation email.
- There is no cost to join the waiting list. Once minimum numbers are met, you will receive a booking confirmation email and an invoice. Please pay the invoice prior to attendance to secure your place in the course.
- Once minimum numbers are met, clicking on ‘Register’ will take you directly to booking a place in the course (rather than placing you on a waiting list). You can then choose to pay by either: credit card directly at sign up, or choose EFT and an invoice will be issued to you for payment after registering.
- If after signing up you haven’t received any emails from us, please check your spam email folder as they may have ended up there.
Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made up to 7 days prior will receive a credit that can be applied to another online training session listed on our website.
Cancellations made within the last 24 hours will be charged in full. No refund will be available.